Monday, January 2, 2012

Wrath of the Titans

Every once in awhile I'll go to the early morning five dollar special at the movies near my house on Saturdays when I have nothing else to do and go see a movie. A few weeks back I went and saw The Immortals, which was a pretty alright movie dealing with the Greek gods and afterwards talked about it with a friend who worked at that theater.

But while I was talking with him I learned some terrible news that I couldn't believe at first. He told me that a new movie titled "Wrath of the Titans" was to be coming out soon.This movie is a sequel to the fail of a remake to the "Clash of the Titans" that came out a year or two back and I was surprised to hear this.

I mean, I would have understood them making a sequel if the movie had actually did any good in 2010 when it came out, but it was horrible. It was totally different than the original movie and how everything happened was so boring and just plain wrong.

It's going to basically have the same cast as before with some new characters along with a new director so it may not be as bad as the first one hopefully. Also, they're apparently already planning on having another one coming out some years after this one so lets hope they go up hill from the first movie.

But to tell you the truth, even though this movie might turn out to be horrible in the end I'm probably going to go and see it anyways. It's something about the Greek gods, how could I miss it?

No comments:

Post a Comment