Monday, January 9, 2012

My Favorite class

A few days ago I had to write about my favorite class, so I did and here it is:

My favorite class is my sixth period Advance Digital Editing class. The reason I like this class the most is because I'm a producer of the show and my co-producer is always in class and never complains that I never share the work or tell him what's going on. I also like how all of my students do all their work as soon as they are told to and that they come out with beautiful packages that they give their all on and include all the elements they need for a basic package because it's not like the school just shoved random freshmen who never taken a t.v. production class before in my ADVANCE digital editing class. I also like how all the students quiet down when they need to and work together like they are suppose to instead of always fighting with each other and coming to me with all their problems that I don't suppose to be dealing with. And that's why my favorite class is my sixth period Advance Digital Editing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment